Customize a pair of denim cutoffs with some pretty lace detailing, and then just like Tobias Fünke, you’ll never want to be without them!
What you will need:
- pair of shorts
- sewing pins
- marker or chalk
- needle and thread or fabric tape
- measure out your lace to length of your back pocket and cut accordingly
- sew or use your fabric tape to attach your lace (whichever one is easier)
- pin down the side to keep the fabric in place
- using a marker or chalk outline the shape you will cut out
- make a design or pattern of your pleasing out your lace that will cover the gap
- attach to your shorts
- repeat on the opposite side or leave it asymmetrical
Ta da! The perfect shorts for your summer adventures!
I know you see tons of great DIYs online, and that you never make any of them. So it’s time to finally try one this summer! This is quick and easy way to boost your style, so try it, and then tag us in your photos so we can see how they turned out!